Why Donate to Microbiology and Molecular Genetics?
Gifts to MMG have a direct impact on the daily lives of students and are applied in a variety of ways. Your donations will help support the following:
- research activities
- seminar series
- graduate scholarships
- graduate student travel to conferences
- undergraduate research experiences
Making a gift to Microbiology and Molecular Genetics is quick and easy.
- Use the convenient online service, and follow the link to “Give Online Now,” then designate your gift to the Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics in the “Other” section.
- You can also send your check made payable to the University of Pittsburgh. Indicate “ Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics ” on the subject line of your check. Mail to:
University of Pittsburgh
128 North Craig Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- Call the University of Pittsburgh at 1-800-817-8943 to make your gift by phone.